Hiring Life Maid Simple to handle your office cleaning needs is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Set up an easy no-obligation consultation and receive a proposal within 24 hours.
Since commercial buildings vary greatly, we prefer to invest the time in on-site walk through. You get to show us your office, let us know what your concerns are, asks questions, and it takes only about 10-30 minutes (depending on the size of the facility).
Our Standard Office Cleaning service includes the following:
- Dusting (high, low and everything in between)
- Removing fingerprints off glass
- Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms
- Cleaning lunchrooms / kitchens
- Collecting and disposing of trash and recycling
- Vacuuming all carpets
- Sweeping and mopping all hard floors
During the consultation we have the opportunity to tailor this service to your needs and budget by adding to taking away some of the tasks.
2. Schedule the service.
Our services are scheduled based on our client's needs. We can perform them during your business hours in the daytime or after business hours at night (which is the most common and often preferred by both our clients and employees). To keep things simple (it's in our name after all!), we try to make the schedule as consistent as possible when it comes to picking the day or the week and the time of day we clean.
Most of our clients prefer one of the following scheduled frequency:
- Daily (7 days a week)
- Weekdays (5 days a week)
- Three or two times a week
- Or a customized schedule
3. Relax and go to work on your (now sparkling!) business!
After the service is set up, there is not much left for you to worry about when it comes to cleaning. Our uniformed and trained staff will come equipped with our own green cleaning supplies and equipment and do their magic while a quality supervisor will check in periodically to make sure everything is up to our high standards. At the end of each month you will receive an invoice along with quick one click survey to let us know how we are doing.