Purchase Gift Cards
Do you know someone who could use a break?
Help a friend or relative check-off house cleaning from their to-do list! What better gift to give than the gift of time! Give someone special a clean, healthy oh-so fresh home. Cleaning service gift cards are the perfect way to show you care.
House cleaning gift cards make wonderful gifts for any occasion:
- Celebrating a new home, new baby, retirement or job change
- Showing appreciation to your employees or coworkers
- Saying thank you!
- Birthdays, anniversaries and holidays
- Valentines and Mother's or Father's Day
- Wedding Gift
- Company incentives
- Give-away program
Why buy house cleaning gift cards:
1. They are thoughtful. Your friend, relative, colleague is sure to appreciate it. These days almost everybody has a full schedule and they would surely appreciate the treat.
2. They are convenient. If your friend or loved one juggles too many responsibilities all at once, then this is the perfect gift because it is convenient. They can get a day or a few hours of rest thanks to you.
3. They are practical. There are many gifts to choose from. Household decorations, food, gadgets, pets, etc. But few are as practical as house cleaning gift cards because it is guaranteed that everybody could use them. Therefore there is no need to worry about whether your recipient will be able to use your gift or if it will go to waste.
4. They are economical. While they are certainly not cheap, they are not as expensive as other gift options out there.
5. They literally improve your friend's living situation. Not to get too deep or serious, but numerous studies have proven time and again that a person's living surroundings or environment has a significant effect on their well-being. Why not help your friend out by gifting him or her with a house cleaning gift card?
How Much to Purchase:
Purchase the amount you can afford! Whether it's $25 to help with a single visit cost or $1000 that would likely provide cleaning service for a year. It is difficult to estimate how much it will cost to clean your friend or relative's house. In general a complete standard cleaning service starts at $70 and for deep cleanings of large houses the cost can go up to $500, but you can purchase a gift certificate for any amount. We will happily work with the recipient to provide service equal to the value of your gift, or if they want additional cleaning services, they can apply the certificate toward the total cost. If you are still wondering what amount to purchase, please give us a call and let me know the size of the home (approximate square footage) to be cleaned and we will be glad to assist you.
How to Purchase:
Purchasing a gift cards simple and takes just a few minutes:
1. Follow the link on this page and select the value of gift certificate you would like to buy, enter the recipient details and include a personalized message.
2. Enter your own personal information.
3. Proceed to the check-out and complete your transaction using a credit card.
4. Gift certificates will be emailed instantly and can be printed out.
How to Redeem:
Beginning cleaning service is simple. After receiving one of our gift certificates, the recipient just contacts our local Life Maid Simple office to schedule service. The local staff will then discuss with the gift certificate owner the amount of service that the card will cover.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Gift cards are non-refundable and have no cash value. We cannot offer a cash refund for any unused portion of the gift card. Gift cards are only good for residential and (non-commercial) services in our service area. Gift cards can be combined with coupons and promotional discounts. Since gift cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen, it is recommended that you store this gift card in a secure place. Any amount in excess of the face value of the gift cards must be paid directly to the provider. Gift cards are issued by Life Maid Simple expire within a year of purchase date.